Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade & Consumer Protection

Certificate of Free Sale for Feed

1. To obtain a certificate the company must be a current holder of a Wisconsin Commercial Feed License.
2. If product is being exported to more than one country, an additional certificate will be required for each country.
3. Product must be manufactured in Wisconsin.
4. A product label, for each product to be listed on the certificate, must accompany each application.
5. Product must be "Commercial Feed" as defined in ATCP 42.01(2) Wis. Adm. Code.
6. Product must be in full compliance with §94.72, Wis. Stats. And ATCP 42, Wis. Adm. Code.

NOTE: Requestor must know export/import requirements and regulations of individual country(s).
* Indicates a required field.
License   information for person requesting certificates:
*Company Name:
Doing Business Name:
Address 2:
*Phone: (XXX-XXX-XXXX)
*WI Feed License Number:

Wisconsin Manufacturing/labeling/distributing Site Information:
Address 2:

Mailing information for company receiving certificates:  Check if same as requester information
*Company Name:
*Contact Name
Address 2:
*Phone:   (XXX-XXX-XXXX)

The fee for each Certificate of Free Sale or License Card is $15.00.
The following three fields are required. Enter the number of certificates or license cards you are requesting and enter a zero in the other field. Enter your products in the product list field for certificates. Leave the product list field blank if you are only requesting license cards.
*Number of certificates:
*Number of license cards:
*Product list:
(Maximun of 25 products)

“Please review product names for accuracy. The product name listed on the certificate exactly reflects what is entered here. Inaccurate submittals that result in certificate reissuance will require an additional certificate fee.”

*Country(s) exporting to:
Approximate total value($):

Attachment information:
Attach a copy of the product labels (up to 5 labels in Microsoft Word, Excel or Adobe PDF only or zip labels if over 5 products included in the request; each file cannot be over 3 mega bites):

*Please enter your email address:
*Please verify your email address:    

(608) 224-4616
All certificates are returned to the exporter using First Class mail by the USPS.
Certificates may need to be sent to Secretary of State depending on the country to which products are being exported. The department does not automatically forward requests to Secretary of State. For their form, contact Secretary of State at (608) 266-5503, http://www.sos.state.wi.us/apostilles.htm, or Secretary of State, Certification Desk, 30 W Mifflin St, 10th Floor, Madison, WI 53703.
The Wisconsin International Trade Team at the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection provides a broad array of services to help Wisconsin companies succeed in their exporting efforts. The Wisconsin International Trade Team is a collaboration of the Wisconsin Department of Commerce and the Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection. Contact the Wisconsin International Trade Team at: 1 (800) 462-5237, email at international@wisconsin.gov, or visit http://www.datcp.state.wi.us/mktg/business/marketing/international/index.jsp.
Personal information you provide may be used for purposes other than that for which it was originally collected (S. 15.04(1)(m) Wis. Stats.).
Payments can be made by credit card or check. Orders will be processed after payment is received. Therefore, orders placed by credit card are processed sooner than those paid by check. If you wish to pay by credit card, please click on the “Pay by Credit Card” button below. If you wish to pay by check, please print this page to submit with your check, and then click on the submit button to file this application electronically. Make check payable to: Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (WDATCP). Mail the payment form and check to: State of Wisconsin, DATCP, Box 93193, Milwaukee WI 53293-0193.
Allow ten (10) working days for processing of a Certificate of Free Sale request upon the Department's receipt of payment and a compliant label. (Checks mailed via United States Postal Service (USPS) or noncompliant labels will delay processing.)